THE BALM MANIZER SISTERS PALETTE FOR 5$

1:23 PM





Hey everyone! Today I am sharing the absolute best dupe
for the "Manizer Sisters" highlighters palette by "The Balm".
I was really eager to try out this palette since I have heard so many good reviews
about The Balm highlighters, especially about "Mary-Lou Manizer".

So I happily headed to their website only to discover the high price of the palette.
I decided to not give up hope, and go on a quest to find the perfect dupe.

If you know me, you probably know about my slight obsession with the "AliExpress" site.
I order so many different products from them-
Makeup, decor, office supplies, jewelry and much more.

So I looked for a high rated seller who sells the "Manizer Sisters" highlighter palette for a reasonable price, hoping I can at least find it for half of the original price.
But lo and behold, I found it for only 5 $ !!!

The palette came in and I fell in love on the spot.
It was sealed and nicely packaged.
The shades are extremely pigmented and look exactly like the swatches I saw online.

The highlighters are not chalky what so ever, they are easily blendable
and don't have any strange scent (yes, I smell my products haha).
I am extremely happy I ordered this palette and now incorporate it in my daily makeup routine.

The price on the day I ordered was 4.96$, with free international shipping.
You can also order only one of the highlighters for 3$ in this following link.







Have you tried The balm highlighters?
What is you favorite highlighter for spring?
Comment below <3

You Might Also Like

33 Lovely comments

  1. They look amazing! Can't believe you got this for such a bargain - so jealous!! Haha xx
    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They really are awesome, don't have anything negative to say!
      You should order it for yourself, there's a link haha ^__^

      Delete
  2. What are your thoughts on Cindy Lou? Been wanting to try it out for a while. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy lou has a bit of a pink or rose gold tint to it.
      It's less warm-toned than the other two (Mary and Betty). It gives a healthy rosy glow, this is the best way I can describe it.
      If you have pale skin like me, you could use it both as a highlight and as a shimmery blush (:
      Thanks for the comment June <3

      Delete
  3. Oh this looks great! And such a bargain too :) I'd love to try it!

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! I was pleasently surprised by its awesome quality!
      you definitely should.
      Thanks for the lovely comment <3

      Delete
  4. They look gorgeous, I have been meaning to try them for ages!

    Kiran | www.alittlekiran.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, so pretty.
      You really should! I don't know why I waited so long to try them haha.

      Delete
  5. Ah sorry to burst your bubble lovely but they sell fakes and copies, but they're still pretty! xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I clearly stated it's a dupe in the post...

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. They really are! Thank you so much Ambar, love your name btw (:

      Delete
  7. OMG the shades looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I REALLY liked them too! Even perfect for a blush haha (:

      Delete
  8. great bargain!! I use an h&m decent pallete and it works fine. enjoy your new baby <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one do you use? Maybe I'll check it out (:
      Thank you lovely <3

      Delete
  9. Lovely post! I am new follower GFC and hope you can follow me too) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a good dupe, the pigmentation is amazing for the price!! X

    http://bassethoundsandbronzer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same darling! I've been using them like crazy the past few days bahaha.

      Delete
  11. Wow this looks amazing, can't believe its not the real thing!! x

    http://jessie-lou3.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It's quite amazing, I have no complaints hehe <3

      Delete
  12. OMG now that's called a deal, they look lovely. And I'm heading off to that link :D

    Sam || Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? <3
      I've been using it ever since and it really doesn't differ from the original at all :D

      Delete
  13. That's an amazing price!! I've also wanted to try them out for ages, might have to check out that website for myself :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! You really should, it's amazing quality for the awesome price! I was really impressed haha :D

      Delete
  14. They look great and you got them at a steal of a price! Great job at that! (:

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are awesome!! Thank you so much love :D

      Delete
  15. I want to try MaryLu! The other two I don't really like them! But this palette was a great deal! Well done girl!
    http://beauty-corns.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it! I also wanted to try it for the longest time!
      It's really amazing, I fell in love with it haha.
      Thank you <33

      Delete
  16. Thats insane! TheBalm is so expensive here in Canada (the palettes are upwards of 60$), so I don't have much from the brand at all. I'll definitely need to check out the website. Thanks for letting us know!

    Katherine || The Green Bows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It costs about that sum to order and ship to where I live! ):
      But this one doesn't differ from the original at all ^___^

      Delete