Photographs From Acre

8:18 PM


Hey, I haven't posted anything on here for over a month and I'll try to post here more often, even though
no one probably reads here lol

Anyway, I wanted to share some photos of things I either purchased, captured or did last week
So I had a week off from the army for Passover holiday. Finally I could sleep in, go on trips and catch up on tasks around the house

In Tuesday I went with my family to a trip in Acre. We walked through the local market and the peer, rode in a boat, ate lunch in a restaurant near the water and visited the Bahai gardens there. It was such a lovely day, the sun was shining and the weather was warm





I won't bore you with tons of details and photos, but here's my favorite one- a rose I photographed at the Bahai garden





As we walked through the market, I saw this necklace and had to have it






And lastly, a random photo of the nail polish I had going on this week. Bright pink with a little glitter




You Might Also Like

3 Lovely comments