Danimer Lipstick Review & Swatches10:48 PM
Hey everyone! Today I have a lipstick review for you.
I paired it with a dramatic colorful look that's great for the transition from Winter to Spring.
~ Description ~
The shade I got is number #4.
By the looks of the tube, you'd think it's a black/brown color.
When you apply it, you discover a beautiful plum shade.
The color is not too intimidating and actually wearable for day to day!
It dries to a satin finish, which is not matte bun not glossy either.
Price on the day ordered: $4.64
Click HERE for the item link.
~ Pros ~
1. The lipstick feels very moisturizing on the lips.
2. Although it's a satin finish, it stays put and doesn't slide of you lips.
3. The intensity is buildable and is more pigmented the more coats you add.
4. The color is absolutely gorgeous! Deep purple-plum-wine kind of colour.
~ Cons ~
1. The colour on the lips looks different than the tube of lipstick,
but if you see colour swatches before hand, you know what you get.
If you liked these lipsticks or want to see more affordable makeup items,
Click the link below and use the coupon code KEVH10
for 10% off your entire purchase!